Principal & Owner
Joe Ferrucci has extensive experience in estate planning and estate administration. During that time, Joe has written hundreds of wills and trusts for a wide variety of clients. Joe has successfully handled trust administration and probate matters before the San Francisco, Alameda, and Marin probate courts.
Joe’s other experience and expertise includes:
– Representing beneficiaries in trust and estate matters.
– Defending trustees against trust contests and elder abuse claims.
– Working with individuals and families to establish guardianships and conservatorships.
– Establishing first-part and third-party special needs trusts.
– Advising clients on joining pooled special needs trusts.
– Advising property owners on purchasing and titling real property, and how to avoid or reduce real property tax reassessment.
– Negotiating promissory notes and co-ownership agreements.
Joe is a member of the Trusts and Estates Section of the California State Bar, the Bar Association of San Francisco, the Alameda County Bar Association, the East Bay Trusts and Estates Lawyers, the California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform, and the Golden Gate Business Association. He is also a panel attorney on the BASF Lawyer Referral and Information Service and the AIDS Legal Referral Panel, through which he provides pro bono estate planning to qualifying clients.
Golden Gate University School of Law (L.L.M. Taxation 2013) Honors
Golden Gate University School of Law (Certificate Estate Planning 2011)
University of California, Hastings, College of the Law (J.D. 2006)
University of California, Berkeley (M.C.P. 1997)
Yale University (B.A. 1995) Cum Laude